When it comes to navigating technology, Microsoft is a name you may be familiar with. As a registered Microsoft Partner and a Cloud Solutions provider, we are here to assist you with navigating Microsoft’s many solutions. From OS Licensing to Office 365, Azure and Exchange. Simplifying the support you need, with the level of service you desire. Our guarantee of service doesn’t end there, when you purchase Microsoft products from us, we guarantee the price as well. Unlike many “IT Providers,” you pay the same price as if you went to Microsoft directly, as well as include our support.
MICROSOFT 365 SIMPLIFIES IT
Take “find business technology solution” off your to-do list. Microsoft 365 Business is an integrated cloud-based solution that simplifies IT, amps up your data security and keeps employees’ devices up to date with the latest from Windows 10 and Office 365. We understand that it might get confusing, but this more than Office 365. With Microsoft 365 Business, you get all of the features of Office 365 Premium, with the addition of Windows 10 Pro, Advanced Security Solutions, and Device Management just as Windows Autopilot.
WHO IS MICROSOFT 365 BUSINESS FOR?
Microsoft 365 Business was purpose-built for small and medium-sized businesses under 300 users and need a solution that provides their employees with the best-in-class productivity and collaboration capabilities of Office 365 and device management and security solutions to safeguard business data and assets across devices.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW?
Customers who wish to run Microsoft 365 Business in their organization must be running Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 Pro* on their current desktops. Current Windows 10 Pro PCs should be running Creators Update if they have not already done so.
*Windows 10 Pro upgrade rights are included with the Microsoft 365 Business preview if the target machines are presently running Windows 7, 8, or 8.1.
Partner-assisted deployment is the recommended way to deploy Microsoft 365 Business. Contact your Microsoft partner and ask them if they are offering Microsoft 365 Business. Your partner is well-equipped to help you understand your options and make the best recommendations for deploying Microsoft 365 Business in your organization
Microsoft 365 Business
- Office Applications Installed on 5 devices, Online, and Mobile
- 1TB of file storage and sharing w/ OneDrive
- Business class email (50GB), calendar, and contacts
- Online Meetings (Instant Messaging, Audio, and HD video chat/conferencing)
- Microsoft Teams chat-based workspace
- Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings, Invoicing and MileIQ
- Advanced Threat Protection for Email
- Information Protection Policies
- Protect company data on mobile devices
- Preservation, Compliance, and Archiving capabilities with continuous data backup
- Device management for iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS
- Self-Service PC deployment with Windows AutoPilot
- Simplified controls to manage Windows 10 Pro PCs
- Get Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 pro
- Up to 300 users max