You have a business to run, and you most likely use technology to help you:
- Communicate with your clients
- Organize your inventory
- Maintain your documentation
- Educate and train your employees
- Control your expenses
In a world where 90% of businesses, rely on technology to operate efficiently, satisfy customers, and create a profit; you need a reliable partner who you can trust to help guide you through this technical world. Northern Technology Services is here to do just that by aligning with your business as your IT partner!
“When I send an email with a problem, I already know they will be on it almost immediately and it will be taken care of“
BACKUP & RECOVERY.
By implementing industry best practices, with standardized affordable solutions tailored for the business environment. With a multitude of select vendors who specialize in Data Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions, and the experience and training to back it up.
- File Version History and Quick Restore
- With a backup solution, we can store multiple versions of files. Meaning if you make a mistake, or delete a file, we can restore the file as you need it often within a few seconds.
- Backup of Email and Web Services
- Did you know Microsoft and Google have a clause in your agreement that states: “They are not responsible for data loss in case of user error or malicious activity.” Our team has the technology to back up your Office 365 and Google Business accounts, as well as many other cloud solutions.
- Image Backup with Bare-Metal Recovery
- We can backup entire servers or computers, giving the ability to restore the entire image and minimizing the re-configuring of a machine after hard-drive failure or other catastrophic events.
- Backup on the Go
- Our backup solutions can backup your workstations and mobile devices no matter where in the world you are. Great for sales data and laptops on the go, in case a device is lost or stolen.
“After I spent $2400 to send a harddrive to a lab for recovery, for the few dollars a day, having my data backed up to the cloud is worth it!“
Not only can cyber-attacks be caused from outside of your network, but we find that the most common ones happen internally as often if not more. With the backing of the leading protection solution vendors bundled with training from companies such as Breach Secure Now, we are able to not only detect and remove threats but also prevent them from effecting your business.